Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and Stopticks.org. and its affiliates regarding the use of this website.
- You are granted a limited license to access and make personal use of this site for non-commercial purposes only. This website or any portion of the service may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. Trademark laws and international copyright laws protect the content;
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the content.
- The content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of this website. We assume no responsibility for the conduct of any user, including members and non-members, and we will not be liable for members’ or non-members’ actions and inactions.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
StopTicks does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This site is for informational purposes only and should not be used in place of seeking professional medical advice.
StopTicks may provide you with access to reference materials on the website related to your health concerns. You should consult a physician before acting on this information. Any action you take based upon the information contained herein is strictly at your own risk.
However, this website does not recommend medical treatments or supply medical treatment.
Right to Modify These Terms of Condition
After posting any modification, your continued use of this website constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
All of the content on this website and corresponding web pages, including text, software, photographs, videos, music, audio, and other sounds (the “Content”), is protected by copyright law. The content may be used only for informational purposes.
No part of the content may be reproduced without prior written permission. The software found on this website is the property of Stopticks.org. Any use of the software is for your personal use only and not for commercial purposes.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
You may not use the StopTicks site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not take any actions that are damaging to this website or its database, such as:
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce or create derivative works from any part of the content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device to retrieve or index any portion of the content without our prior written permission.
- Download or copy any portion of this website from an unauthorized source.
StopTicks may contain links to other websites. We provide these links as a convenience and an additional avenue for you to use to find relevant information.
We are not liable for the accuracy, reliability, security, or content of any linked website. We do not make any representations regarding such sites’ use or content. Linking to them does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by us of those sites.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
The content and services on this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You expressly agree that you use this website at your own risk.
In addition, we do not warrant that the information on this website is current, accurate, or complete. We expressly disclaim any liability for errors or omissions in the content. We do not warrant that this site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
You assume all responsibility and risk concerning your use of the content and services on this website. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, or our directors, agents, affiliates, or other representatives, be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of this website.
It includes, without limitation, any lost profits or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or the inability to use this website. You expressly agree that you use this website at your own risk.
Claims Of Property
You, at this moment, grant to Stopticks.org, the non-exclusive, worldwide rights to use any material provided by you in connection with this website (including, without limitation, photographs and audio) for exhibition on this website and all electronic media.
You understand and agree that any material provided or otherwise made available to StopTicks, Inc. by you is protected by copyright law. It is a violation of such laws to do anything in connection with the use or copying of these materials.