You can choose whether or not to accept the cookies used by our site; however, please be aware that if you decide not to accept cookies from our site, you may be unable to access a few areas or features of our site.
Ads and Sponsorship policy
StopTicks may use advertising and sponsorship on this website. Stopticks.org, is not responsible for the practices employed by any advertiser or sponsor on our website or the failure to comply with such practices. StopTicks prohibits advertising promoting the following:
- Illegal products or illegal services.
- Products or services that are fraudulent, unsafe, or infringe on your privacy rights.
- Products and services contain false information about the product or service offered for sale.
- Products and services that do not exist in the state, province, or country that the seller states are at sale.
- Any products that may cause any harm to the user’s body or mind in any way whatsoever;
StopTicks advertisers and sponsors must meet the following criteria to be approved to participate in the sponsored product program:
- StopTicks will review the applicant’s site content and determine if the site would be deemed appropriate for the StopTicks website.
- The applicant must meet the StopTicks standards for product and service descriptions, pictures, videos, and product prices.
- The applicant must comply with all applicable laws in the province/state they conduct business.
- The advertiser or sponsor must not use any language that is obscene, objectionable, abusive, vulgar, threatening, or offensive, in nature, in their advertising content.
- The applicant must not deny any laws about the sale of their product from where they advertise.
Additionally, to the best of their ability, all advertisers and sponsors are held responsible for the accuracy of their advertisements. They must also comply with all applicable laws in their area. StopTicks reserves the right to deny advertising participation to any applicant that does not adhere to the above guidelines.